Or rather “Got Random Hormonal Crying Jags?” I have cried more these last 13 weeks over the most random and silly things!
Let me count the ways:
1. The recent Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (believe it or not it was because I was so proud of the mamma’s that were strutting their stuff so soon after having babies)
2. A random children’s choir singing a silly Christmas song. But they were so sincere!
3. A St. Jude’s Hospital commercial
4. The preview of A Dolphin Tale
5. The preview of We Bought a Zoo
6. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 (the baby scenes)
7. TLC’s A Baby Story (it was filmed at MY birth center!) I sobbed like a little baby.
8. Something else on TV that I can’t remember right now that caused me to squeeze Jimmy so tight I made him cry too. Or yell anyway.
And last but not least:
9. I cried last night while I was thinking of this list of things I’ve cried over!
Oh and those are just the ones I can remember, they’re by no means the only times I’ve cried! This pregnancy is already so different than the last one and this is only one of the ways!