Friday, January 20, 2012

New Addition

Due to our decision in delaying the announcement for a few days the winner will be announced no later than Monday, January 30th by 12 pm CT.

*Voting is now closed*
**********************************************************************************

Did you notice the new addition to the sidebar on your right? A pretty poll! With 6 days left to finding out what this Little Pepper is I want to hear your best guess. On the results page it shows the geographical region of where the votes are coming from. I would LOVE to have votes come from all over! Only YOU can make that happen.

To make it spicier I’ll even make it a contest! I'll pick one person from the group with the right guess and the winner will be announced Friday, January 27th.

The Prize?
A $20 gift card to a retailer of their choosing!
To be mailed by the end of the year...just kidding

Here’s what you do:
  • Vote your best guess
  • Leave me a comment with:
  • Your name
  • Your guess
  • Your email address

May the best guesser win!!


***I've had some technical issues with the poll so it's not entirely accurate at the moment.  I will be choosing winners based on correct guesses in the comments though so remember to leave your comment!***

9 comments:

  1. Sarah -girl
    sarahvoss25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alysa and I say BOY!

    Missay_1989@tpf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa
    I say girl
    mswolnitzek@gmail.com
    (Mshjaw21 from tpf )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grannie V - a beautiful precious baby Girl, brown hair, brown eyes. I know you won't see the details next week but just thought I'd get that in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlinha
    I'm guessing a boy
    carla.p.raposo@gmail.com

    I can't wait to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry but I don't see the map.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't read the directions. I can't re-vote. I was in logic class all day, and it totally spoiled my voting-skills. Ah well, after looking at your pictures, I'm just taking a wild guess and going to say a girl. This is CO by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to get technical--technically I've already won. I really don't have any clue. hahaha! I saw the map. Poor Aunt V. doesn't know where TX is I guess... :-p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brittani Thomeczek
    Girl
    brittani.thomeczek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete