Where do I begin? There are so many things I want to say first. "He’s such a sweet boy." "He’s such a big boy." "He’s so strong and alert." "He’s a brown-eyed boy."
So I’ll start with the basics:
- - He was 14 lbs and 22 inches at 7 weeks!
- - He’s already in 3 month clothes and I’ll probably start getting out the 3-6 month clothes soon.
- - He’s about to graduate into Size 3 diapers. Newborn to Size 3 in two months!
- - He has brown eyes but it’s still hard to tell what shade of brown they’ll end up being. Right now they look a little like a coffee color.
- - He’s still hairy! Hair on his ears and back – our little Wolverine. He also still has lots of dark hair on his head although it has thinned out some.
- - He can hold his head up without support although he still has moments of extreme wobbliness.
- - He loves to be around people, noise and activity.
|Jimmy & Joey size comparison|
|Trying out the walker|
|Already filling out the bumbo!|
I’m so glad he’s here and he’s ours. I just wish this baby phase wouldn't fly by so quickly.